CommonWealth Towers -An astounding duo of towers soaring 43 storeys right by Queenstown MRT station
CommonWealth Towers offers 845 residential units on 2 impressive towers of 43-storey. Standing tall along Commonwealth Ave and set by the Queenstown residential area, the condo is just one minute away from Queenstown MRT.CommonWealth Towers is without a doubt a great place to live.
| ||Project Name: Commonwealth Towers |
| ||Address: 230 & 232 Commonwealth Avenue |
| ||Type: Proposed condominium comprising of 2-blocks of 43-storey residential building with sky terraces, 3 basement carparks, swimming pool & communal facilities |
| ||Tenure: 99 Years Leasehold -commencing from 7 May 2013 |
| ||Developer: Wealthall Development Pte Ltd (Joint Venture between Hong Leong Holdings Limited & City Developments Limited) |
| ||Expected TOP Date:1 Dec 2019 |
| ||Legal Completion: 12,086.8 m² |
| ||Site Area: 99 Years Leasehold |
| ||Total Number of Units: 845 |
| || |
- One-bedroom: approx. 441 - 484 sq ft
- Two-bedroom: approx. 689 - 797 sq ft
- Three-bedroom: approx. 904 – 1,076 sq ft
- Four-bedroom: approx. 1,302 sq ft
CommonWeath Towers - Truely your home ! Like a Resort !
offers its residents full condominium facilities. There are a guard house,a clubhouse, children’s playground, swimming pool, Aerobic/Yoga room, piano room, pool room, indoor gym, hydrotherapy beds, hydrotherapy baths, reading room, function room, onsen, jacuzzi at CommonWealth Towers
. The condo’s facilities provide full entertainment needs for your family and loved ones. Indulge in a serene and tranquil lifestyle right in the heart of Queenstown.
Highlight's CommonWealth Towers :
- Short walk to Queenstown MRT Station
- Very Reputable Developers, CDL/Hong Leong.
- Short drive to a wide range of recreation and dining amenities such as Holland Village, Alexandra Central, IKEA Alexandra, Queensway Shopping Centre and The Anchorage
- Well situated at the heart of three well-developed neighbourhoods — Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru — provide a wide range of business, leisure and dining amenities as well as excellent public transport connection.
- Located within an established residential estate and a short 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront
- The Star Vista – new retail and entertainment hub with over 100 stores located next to Buona Vista MRT
- Great rental potential from Central Business District,NUH, NUS, One-North-Fusionpolis,Biopolis and many more!
- Reputable schools such as Gan Eng Seng Primary, Crescent Girls School and Secondary School, CHIJ St Theresa Convent, Singapore Polytechnic and Universities such as National University of Singapore
Cultural Rich District at CommonWealth Towers
Sophisticated on its own, Commonwealth Towers is part of a rich cultural district where the founding years of Singapore is built on.
Many places in Singapore have rich cultural history and social memories for the younger generation of Singaporeans. To promote and bring foward the history of these areas, the National Heritage Board has initiated a heritage project to bring together respective communities, schools within the community and private sectors to jointly develop heritage trails for places with rich history of Singapore early years of nation building.
‘My Queenstown Heritage Trail’ is one of the first few heritage trails materialized and here are some examples of those Conserving Heritage Areas.
Queenstown was developed from 1953 as Singapore’s first satellite town. Originally designed by the Singapore Improvement Trust with British New Town principles to relieve the overcrowding in the city centre, Queenstown offered Singaporeans their first taste of public housing in clean, green environments amidst ample amenities.
Originally opened in 1970, Queenstown Library is Singapore’s first branch library. It is a testament to the 1970s nation-building era, and continues to be a vital anchor for the community in Queenstown.
The former Commonwealth Avenue Wet Market was built in 1956 and is the only remaining Singapore Improvement Trust (SIT) market in Singapore. The striking parabolic-vaulted building will be integrated with an upcoming HDB development as an amenity steeped in the area’s rich heritage.
A wonderful and unique lifestyle awaits you at CommonWealth Towers !