COMMONWEALTH TOWER @D03: Connectivity Wellness Trust!!!
**TOP early 2018**
BREATHTAKING Views! CENTRAL Prime Location!
New Superb Promo For 3 & 4 Bedroom!!!
Showflat along Margaret Drive beside Queenstown Library AVAILABLE NOW !!!
April Starbuy List - *ONE PRICE PROMO*. Unit Moving Fast. BOOK NOW !
|Unit Type||Block||Level||Stack||No of Units||ONE PRICE PROMO|
CommonWealth Towers offers 845 residential units on 2 impressive towers of 43-storey. Standing tall along Commonwealth Ave and set by the Queenstown residential area, the condo is just one minute away from Queenstown MRT.CommonWealth Towers is without a doubt a great place to live.
Commonwealth Towers Overview
|Project Name||Commonwealth Towers|
|Address||230 & 232 Commonwealth Avenue|
|Type||Proposed condominium comprising of 2-blocks of 43-storey residential building with sky terraces, 3 basement carparks, swimming pool & communal facilities|
|Tenure||99 Years Leasehold -commencing from 7 May 2013|
|Developer||Wealthall Development Pte Ltd (Joint Venture between Hong Leong Holdings Limited & City Developments Limited)|
|Expected TOP Date||1 Dec 2019|
|Legal Completion||12,086.8 m²|
|Site Area||99 Years Leasehold|
|Total Number of Units||845|
|Unit Mix||One-bedroom: approx. 441 - 484 sq ft
Two-bedroom: approx. 689 - 797 sq ft
Three-bedroom: approx. 904 – 1,076 sq ft
Four-bedroom: approx. 1,302 sq ft
Commonwealth Towers offers its residents full condominium facilities. There are a guard house,a clubhouse, children’s playground, swimming pool, Aerobic/Yoga room, piano room, pool room, indoor gym, hydrotherapy beds, hydrotherapy baths, reading room, function room, onsen, jacuzzi at CommonWealth Towers. The condo’s facilities provide full entertainment needs for your family and loved ones. Indulge in a serene and tranquil lifestyle right in the heart of Queenstown.
Brilliantly tailored for you
It’s never easy to find the perfect fit. Or something that ticks all the boxes. But here’s a home that truly takes its time to pore over your needs, and the needs of everyone in the family.
845 residential units enshrined in a radiant, bronze, metallic facade. Two 43-storey towers soaring boldly in the sky. One trend-defying development that truly illuminates the skyline of Commonwealth.
The latest recreational luxuries. The most stylish ways to relax. Enter your private oasis of urban retreat, where you indulge in both comfort and chic.
Highlight's CommonWealth Towers
- Short walk to Queenstown MRT Station
- Very Reputable Developers, CDL/Hong Leong.
- Short drive to a wide range of recreation and dining amenities such as Holland Village, Alexandra Central, IKEA Alexandra, Queensway Shopping Centre and The Anchorage
- Well situated at the heart of three well-developed neighbourhoods — Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru — provide a wide range of business, leisure and dining amenities as well as excellent public transport connection.
- Located within an established residential estate and a short 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront
- The Star Vista – new retail and entertainment hub with over 100 stores located next to Buona Vista MRT
- Great rental potential from Central Business District,NUH, NUS, One-North-Fusionpolis,Biopolis and many more!